What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
An automated webinar playing service
- Set your ‘Add to Cart’ button to show up at your desired time during the webinar
- Create and play an unlimited number of one-time and recurring webinars
- Easily create a one-time event or a recurring webinar with no hassle
- Broadcast your webinars to an unlimited number of attendees
- No HTML, no coding, no installation
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Strong Webinar scores 74.15/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://strongwebinar.com/cb/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: strongwebinar.com you’ll also be taken through to strongwebinar.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)